Law school is a big change for me in my business career. If you are reading this, I am sure it is for you as well.
This series is called entrepreneur turned law school student.
Studying for the LSAT involves isolating yourself from the day-to-day monotony you are used to in life.
Here are a few books I used to take the LSAT. My competency on the material was very weak and as I read and studied, things improved significantly without a tutor or private company.
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
- Reading Comprehension for most of us is pretty self-explanatory. During the three or four months of studying, I may have read this once or twice. If you struggle in this area, definitely pick it up.
- To purchase: Click Here – The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- Logical Reasoning is by far the hardest and most difficult part of the LSAT in my opinion. Therefore, most of my time was spent on this book. To better grasp the information I bought a notebook and some flashcards.
- To purchase: Click Here – The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- Logic Games can be very tough and my method for reading this book was to understand the strategies to simplify setup and answering questions.
- To purchase: Click Here – The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Bible Trilogy
In this list, you will find the tools/websites I used to get a more in-depth experience with the material.
- Khan Academy
- Khan Academy’s LSAT course was created in partnership with the Law School Admissions Council (LSAC). I actually did the entire course/study recommendation that they gave me.
Here are a list of tools I used to make taking notes and staying organized easier. There is no particular order and this list will be updated as the years go by because every student learns differently. I use the word tool to mean an item or technology interchangeably.
- Immune Support Packs – Purchase Now
There are other resources that you can use but I have no idea of their success.