Law school is a big change for me in my business career. Studying for the LSAT involves isolating yourself from the day-to-day monotony you are used to in life.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jean-Désir contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by Jean-Désir
If you have any theme ideas, please share in the comments!
The Lifestyle Connoisseur Podcast – Episode 1: CEW Series: How To Strive In Midlife? featuring Heather Serody Heather Serody is the founder of heatherserody.com. and we had a chance to learn more about her and the brand she’s building. We met briefly at a blogger event in Fort Lauderdale and instantly it dawned on […]
YPN Nomination The Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors has nominated me to be the Chair of the Professional Development Committee with YPN Miami. In addition to this there will be an official induction ceremony at the Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce headquarters. I want all of my friends and colleagues in Miami, Fort Lauderdale […]
The Diamond Butterfly’s Natasha Wright explains How to Do What It Takes To Please Your Clients! Natasha Wright, a Miami based entrepreneur and founder of The Diamond Butterfly Event and Social Media Marketing. Her events feature everything from book clubs to film screenings in both Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Natasha’s events include a: book […]
Have you heard?
1101 Brickell Avenue Suite: 800
Miami, FL, 33131
- Real Time Economics: The Fed’s Next Cut, Lagarde’s Tall Task and Energy’s Step Back
- Real Time Economics: China’s Economy, Trade Talks and Trouble in the Housing Market
- Real Time Economics: Remind Me Again Why the Fed is Cutting Rates
- Real Time Economics: U.S. Consumers Are Propping Up the Economy
- Real Time Economics: China Slows, Companies Flee and Mexico Hits the Skids